Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
VRHP Housekeeping Seminar - Victoria, BC Edition
Join us for the inaugural VRHP Regional Seminar in Victoria, BC! This is a one-day event for Housekeepers, Inspectors and Property Managers to come and learn. We look forward to seeing you there!
8:00 AM Continental Breakfast
8:30 AM to 12 PM
- Housekeepers owning the brand
- Guest service fundamentals for the back of the house
- Safety Standards - Stuff You MUST Know
- Providing feed back to a coworker, staff member, or even your supervisor
- KPIs - what they are and why are they important to me
- Working maintenance - reporting MX issues
- Standard Property Appearance
- Service Standards
12:00 PM to 1:00 PM Lunch - let's eat!
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Housekeeping Building Blocks
- Housekeeping kit
- Inspection kit
- Lost and found - what to do!
- Bed bugs - a review of what they are and how to look for them
- The art of self care - taking caring of your self is important, what should you do?
- Product demonstrations
3:15 pm to 3:45 Certification Testing
3:45 pm Pin Presentation and Photos
Wednesday, May 29, 2019, 9:00 AM until 3:00 PM
Worklink Employment Society
#202-3179 Jacklin Road
Victoria, BC V9B3Y7